We are seeking talented individuals, who possess both leadership potential, as well as critical IT capabilities, to join our Emerging Talent Rotation (ETR) Program; a two-year program during which, candidates can rotate and experience three diverse areas (eight months in each area), within the Singapore Hub.
This program offers candidates a path of differentiated exposure and investment, in order to develop their technical, business, and leadership capabilities so that they know our Company’s business, understand IT processes and will engage meaningfully to help positively affect the company economics and impact the value realization of IT and business solutions.
Successful candidates will be partnered with a buddy, a coach and an executive mentor who will be able to help with culturalization at our Company and career planning.
What You Will Do
Rotations are assigned based on the individual’s development interest, discussions with their mentor, and alignment with business needs.
Areas of IT Expertise:
- Data Science.
- Enterprise Platforms.
- Commercial Capabilities.
- Infrastructure, Client Computing and Network.
- Manufacturing Division.
- Operation Management.
- Strategy Execution / Project Management Office (PMO).
- Research & Development.
- Patient Engagement.
- Human Health Division.
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management.
- Software Engineering & Design Thinking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Degree preferably in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science (or similar).
- Passion for technology and healthcare.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented self-starter.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Effectively work under pressure.
- Eye for creativity.
- Curious to learn.
- Spirit of innovation.
- Independent, reliable and committed.
What We Look For:
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm