Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Information Technology Risk Management and Security has become an essential component of the current IT enterprise that provides IT & Automation support to the Pharmaceutical Research, Supply Chain and Marketing organizations. Increased risks in both the information security (e.g. cyber threats, malware, etc.) and the regulated areas have required that staff possessing such skills is fully embedded within the IT organization. The enterprise is now dependent on these security and compliance experts for identifying, escalating and remediating such IT Risks in a timely and efficient manner. Other technologies like cloud, mobility and data analytics require strong IT Risk and Compliance early involvement.
The selected candidate will be part of the Cybersecurity Engineering team, supporting experienced engineers in project works and service development. The following are covered.
What you will do
- Support experienced engineers in Cybersecurity Engineering projects, integration and deployment.
- Perform assessment on current services or capabilities. Identify security gaps, propose and introduce best practices, new capabilities and service enhancements. Evaluate new products if necessary.
- MSD System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand MSD SDLC.
- Assist the engineer to document system design and its usage.
- Assist experienced engineers in security requirements and standards, select, test and deploy security products providing capabilities in the following areas: antimalware, network security, web security, application/platform security, encryption, data leakage protection, and security analytics.
- Assist and support day to day service management requirements.
- Candidate with experience, knowledge or understanding in Business Technology is an added advantage.
- Keep up-to-date with current and emerging security solutions, threats and trends and be able to communicate and present this information.
- Ability to act with courage and candor, demonstrate a high level of ethics and integrity, drive results, foster collaboration and make rapid and disciplined decisions.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Position in a world leading global company.
- Challenging career.
- Professional growth based on performance.
- Innovative working environment.
- Wide range of benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of virtual teams in a fast pace environment.
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas are advantages: enterprise antimalware, network security, data leakage prevention, application and platform security, security analytics or encryption services. Basic knowledge of networking protocols and operation, client system operating systems including Macintosh, Windows, Linux and Apple iOS.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills are essential for this role, as well as passion for problem solving, a desire to learn, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Some practical or educational background in an information security related discipline is advantages.
- Ability to build relationships with business and technology stakeholders, both in the local region and abroad is essential.
What we look for
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm