- Learn technical skills from industry experts
- Get supported and receive salary increases every 6 months
- Opportunities at huge companies
mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates such as yourself kickstart your careers!
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of remote instructor-led practical training to help you prepare for the working world. Following this you will start your tech role with a top financial institution, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way). The sky’s the limit.
mthree graduate software developers work on big technical projects across the organisation. You’ll design, develop and support complex applications in a global environment.
You’ll also work with teams across the organisation to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company.
Popular programming languages include Java, C++, Python and C#.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have 3.0 GPA or equivilent degree or higher in Computer Science or a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Already have graduated from University or able to start your role with mthree Start of June 2020.
- You can show a passion for programming. For example, using languages such as Java, C++, C# or Python.
- You’re a problem solver and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Singapore
How it works
- Apply via the mthree website.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
- Complete training remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a software developer. Learning from mthree experts who have decades of experience. You will learn the technical and soft skills that organisations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches
- Start your career in Software Development
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy:
- A range of programming languages that are specific to your placement (such as Java or C++).
- In-depth expertise in Linux and SQL.
- Different development methodologies, and how it all translates into the day to day at big organisations.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- How to apply your existing skills in the commercial world.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes collaborating with graduates like you. Led by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an innovative and exciting industry.
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to making mthree the company it is today, and will be in the future. We are proud to provide an environment where our colleagues can flourish. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 4:19 am