The Reinsurance Accounting (RIA) Graduate Program based out of Singapore is uniquely designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools and experience for success in a finance and reinsurance accounting career.
You will be given the opportunity to work with experienced managers across departments within the reinsurance accounting and finance functions and be part of innovative solutions to real life problems.
By the end of the Program, you would have developed cross-functional technical, operational skills and network, enabling you for continued development in the dynamic world of reinsurance.
The program is designed for graduating students completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university.
Starting in July 2023, the program will run for 24 months, after which you will be offered a permanent specialist role within the CFO Team.
What We Offer:
A tailored early career experience with rotations in the following finance functions, with each rotation lasting at least 6 months.
- General Accounting and Finance, Controlling & Reinsurance Accounting Services.
- Technical Accounting and Claim Handling for Non-Life business.
- Technical Accounting and Claim Handling for Life and Health business.
- Collaboration with our top Global experts in Finance, Accounting & Reserving.
- Active support in the growth of your professional and personal development.
- Potential international work experience.
- A hybrid working model that allows for flexible hours, in-office and remote working.
- A great workplace environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a STEM related discipline by July 2023.
- A genuine interest in a financial management career in reinsurance, and strong willingness to learn.
- Good and consistent academic records, meticulous and with outstanding analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good organizational and project management skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work well independently and thrive in a team at the same time.
- Strong service orientation and a drive to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional working proficiency in English, additional languages are an advantage.
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk.
Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm