The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Natixis have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh graduates from local universities who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
What You Will Do
The trainee will be working within the Corporate/Acquisition Finance team:
- Credit Analysis of large Asian Corporate.
- Preparation of ratings for existing clients/transactions and prospects.
- Preparation of internal and external presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2020 from local universities may apply for the Programme.
- Finance Background preferable.
- Credit Analysis Skills.
- CFA preferred.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm