The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Natixis have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh graduates from local universities who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
What You Will Do
The trainee will be working within the Financial Control function of the Hong Kong Accounting Department.
- Substantiation for accrual and provision.
- Capitalization of fixed assets into appropriate categories.
- Prepare month end closing journals.
- Resolve suspense items.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2020 from local universities may apply for the Programme.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Analytical and problem solve skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm