Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support fresh talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation.
This is a 6-month employment opportunity to the fresh undergraduates from the local/overseas universities and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- External reporting including government census.
- Financial reporting analysis.
- Database of policy and procedures.
- Regulatory reporting data flow.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong, with accounting background preferrable.
- Analytical and problem solve skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Excel Macro is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm