A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
The Infrastructure & Energy Finance (I&EF) Asset Management and Portfolio (AMP) is a team that specializes in the following areas:
- Portfolio Management of I&EF deals including being one of the first line of defense in relation to identifying key credit risk issues / deterioration.
- Analysis of new and existing deals such as Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Pre-Export Finance, Reserve Base Lending, Structured Term Loans and Revolving Credit Facility.
- Deep understanding of Renewable Energies, Telecom Infrastructure, Social & Environmental Infrastructure, Base & Precious Metals, Oil and Gas plus Ferrous metals. Within this space, the I&EF AMP team is regarded as one of the main reference sources.
- The geographical focus of the team is the entire APAC region (China, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia/NZ, etc.).
- Forecast of the I&EF AMP income on a quarterly basis.
Support experienced members in all aspects of their activities (see above).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to read, write and communicate in Mandarin fluently is a plus.
- Good command of English (oral & written).
- Finance & Accounting background.
- Preferably, through previous internships, have some good command in excel financial modelling skills or not afraid of complex financial models.
- Preferably have prior exposure to I&EF sector or eager to learn or like to gain knowledge in this sector.
- Exposure to report writing (desirable but again may have already obtained from previous internships).
- Confident at articulating issues or identifying issues complemented by an analytical, curious and problem mindset.
- Self-driven and able to take initiatives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm