What You Will Do
- Data manipulation for descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Implement, deploy and evaluate Machine Learning models customized for internal applications.
- Build and maintain MLOps automation pipelines.
- Research on the latest machine learning trends and data mining technologies.
- Collaborate with lead data scientists and data engineers on developing ML solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors’ degree in Mathematics / Computer Science or related quantitative disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in Python programming.
- Hands-on experience in ML & Data Ming libraries, e.g., sklearn, scipy, pandas.
- Experience in SQL (NoSQL is an advantage, but not necessary).
- Capability of reading research papers in ML & AI areas and extracting relevant details.
Closed 20 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm