The APAC CIB Client Office (CCO) works across the Business Lines of Natixis CIB to define, develop and optimize the bank’s client franchise and improve commercial efficiency. The Client Office is positioned as an independent partner to the business and as key connector with support functions and management.
The Client Office is looking today for a high-quality delivery intern, ahead of a critical year with global projects and visibility.
On a day-to-day basis, the role of the Client Office intern plays an integral part of the development on both global markets and banking across analysis and streams management of the various strategic roadmaps and their execution, the client journey, client experience and client data organization.
The intern will be connected to the various committees and working groups where the client office is critical, and at times directly working with the APAC Chief Client Officer on specific projects for the management.
What You Will Do
Client Strategy and Deployment:
- Support the preparation and deployment of the roadmap and priorities for the team together with the various business lines and APAC Management. Provide data analysis in a meaningful way.
- Provide assistance as needed on the projects and initiatives. Take direct responsibility for the work provided.
- Participate in the Business Committees and provide key takeaways without delays to the involved parties.
- Support the Global Markets and Banking Client Office teams in the client strategy organization, with front and support functions - per country and segment / sector.
- Monitor the efforts, with the support of PowerBI and other reporting's for the management.
Client Journey, Client Experience, Client Data:
- Support in the formalization and regular development of client experience streams.
- Help manage the identification, escalation and resolution of issues and bottlenecks alongside front and support functions.
- Support the teams in charge of KYC and Legal prioritization, including automations, as well as anticipation checks and chase-up with Front teams (trading, treasury, sales, bankers).
- Help in the client budgeting and client reviews, as well as monitoring for best-in-class client journey across credit, legal, KYC and operations especially.
- Support the client experience streams – from internal surveys to client feedbacks, as well as the monitoring of commercial and relation intensity with our most important clients.
- Work along our Data and Artificial Intelligence teams for Client Office projects developments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Sound understanding of banking activities.
- Independent, logical, well organized, proactive, capacity to think out of the box to identify new value.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with the front, back and management teams across Asia.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in written form.
- Comfortable with data extract and management and Microsoft Office - especially PowerBI, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Affinity for data management, automations, as well as technology and AI / ML developments.
- Capacity to adapt his / her communication to various audiences and levels in the organization.
- Familiar with project mode approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Sense of accountability and ownership.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm