What You Will Do
- Price FX, Rate and Credit-linked structured products under the guidance of a Lead Financial Engineer.
- Support trade execution, including documentation, bookings, and coordination with various internal departments (Trading, Sales, Risk, Legal and Compliance etc.).
- Generate trade ideas, either for yield enhancement or for hedging purpose.
- Produce marketing material of relevance to the Sales force, including product catalogs, thematic strategies, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in quantitative finance, business, mathematic or related disciplines.
- Strong Quantitative skills required.
- Sound programming skills required (in particular Excel VBA, Python).
- Mandarin Speaker preferred.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, abilities to work efficiently as a team player.
- Pro-activity, self-motivation, abilities to take initiatives.
- Attention to details, organization skills, abilities to work on tight deadlines & prioritize.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm