Focus on the Client business in Asia Pacific. Gain exposure to the full life cycle of structured derivative product and solution business - from product design, marketing, pricing, risk assessment, documentation, execution, and post-deal servicing. Participate in various projects across Fixed Income
What You Will Do
- Price FX, Rate and Credit-linked structured products under the guidance of an experienced Financial Engineer.
- Support trade execution, including documentation, bookings, and coordination with various internal departments (Trading, Sales, Risk, Legal and Compliance etc.).
- Generate trade ideas, either for yield enhancement or for hedging purpose.
- Produce marketing material of relevance to the Sales force, including product catalogs, thematic strategies, etc.
Main Internal Relations - Staff members of Natixis offices in Asia Pacific (In particular Front Office Sales, Traders and Financial Engineers, as well as Legal and Compliance departments).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Finance, Quantitative Finance, or related disciplines with strong quantitative background.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, abilities to work efficiently as a team player.
- Pro-activity, self-motivation, abilities to take initiatives.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Hands-on experience in pricing and financial modelling is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm