Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking Asia Pacific offers a broadly diversified array of financing and capital markets solutions, coupled with superior client service. Our in-depth analysis and understanding of our clients' needs and markets enable us to provide customized advisory, tailored products and insightful relationship-based solutions.
What You Will Do
The Corporate Sales team provides multi-assets solutions to corporate clients in Greater China region for their requirement on liability and asset management. The Sale Assistant is responsible for providing operational and analytic support to the Sales Desk. He/she is expected to provide best-in-class administrative service to our clients, as well as act as the point of contact between various back office departments and FO Teams to ensure smooth day-to-day operation.
- Provide support to senior Sales in preparation of marketing materials, trade execution, and post-trade follow up;
- Work with Research team on day-to-day basis to provide market insights to the clients;
- Collaborate with our Financial Engineering team to provide marketing materials on various product offerings in different asset classes (i.e. FX, Rates, Equities and Credit);
- Coordinate client onboarding, KYC renewal, operational streamlining, documentation preparation with different supporting functions (Middle Office, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Client service);
- Get acquainted with global capital markets, financial instruments & various structures promoted by the Bank.
- To Support KYC including FI and Corporate with the entities in HK
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance related disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Native mandarin speaker is highly preferred
- Client-focused, pro-active, with a client-oriented attitude
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm