Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Certification, Control and Analysis of the Traded Risks of Natixis APAC.
- Production of risks indicators (VaR, SVaR, STS, Main Greeks) and daily P&L.
- P&L explanation including risk-based attribution based on desk’s exposures and market moves.
- First analysis and controls: limits vs. consumptions, breach, warning, loss alerts, VaR backtesting exception, etc.
- Perform detailed risk analysis and stress testing on trading portfolios.
- Help team leaders perform daily and weekly risk reporting and independent risk monitoring of trading books for the APAC region.
- Provide support to HQ on global risk and P&L issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A quantitative background in science, math or engineering.
- Detailed oriented and ability to work independently.
- Proficient IT and database skills (incl. basic knowledge of VBA).
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm