A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
The Asia Pacific Organization & New Products/New Activities (NPNA) team manages large and complex transversal projects and ensures that proper change management is in place, namely overseeing:
- NPNA - Accompanying all initiatives of product and activity development of the CIB by coordinating the participation and the contribution of different Business Lines and support functions.
- Project Management - Leading cross-functional projects and change management on the CIB in coherence with the business development plan, enhancement of processes and reorganization.
Main objective is to actively support Organization & NPNA team day-to-day activities including:
- Support on NPNA activities: coordination, reporting, follow, etc.
- Support several internal projects: project follow-up, organization, documentation, etc.
- Perform any ad-hoc assigned duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in business or any related disciplines.
- Experience in banking & finance industry is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm