The Asia Pacific Organization & New Products / New Activities (NPNA) team manages large and complex transversal projects and ensures that proper change management is in place, namely overseeing:
- Project Management - Leading cross-functional projects and change management on the CIB in coherence with the business development plan, enhancement of processes and reorganization.
- NPNA - Accompanying all initiatives of product and activity development of the CIB by coordinating the participation and the contribution of different Business Lines and support functions.
What You Will Do
The main objective is to actively support the Organization & NPNA team day-to-day activities including:
- Support several internal projects - Project follow-up, organization, documentation, etc.
- Follow up on NPNA activities.
- Perform any ad hoc assigned duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in business or any related disciplines.
- Experience in banking & finance industry is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm