What You Will Do
- Portfolio Management of ENR structured finance deals including being one of the first line of defense in relation to identifying key credit risk issues / deterioration.
- Analysis of new and existing structured finance ENR deals such as Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Pre-Export Finance, Reserve Base Lending, Structured Term Loans and Revolving Credit Facility.
- Deep understanding of Base & Precious Metals, Oil and Gas plus Ferrous metals. Within this space, the ENR AMP team is regarded as one of the main reference sources.
- The geographical focus of the team is the APAC region (China, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia).
- Forecast of the ENR AMP income on a quarterly basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance & Accounting background;
- Preferably, through previous internships, have some good command in excel financial modelling skills or not afraid of complex financial models.
- Preferably have prior exposure to Energy & Natural Resources sector or eager to learn or like to gain knowledge in Energy & Commodities.
- Exposure to report writing (desirable but again may have already obtained from previous internships).
- Confident at articulating issues or identifying issues complemented by an analytical, curious and problem mindset.
- Able to read, write and communicate in Mandarin fluently.
- Good command of English (oral & written).
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm