What You Will Do
Counterparty Credit Risk – CCR:
- Assist traders to simulate exposure for new trade.
- Provide training on counterparty credit risk to Natixis APAC staff in order to diffuse risk culture across different departments within the bank.
- Involved in different other topics on counterparty credit risk.
Enterprise Risk Management - ERM:
- Assist in providing RAF Monthly Report.
- Involved in RAF Annual Review.
- Involved in enhancing APAC risk lending policies (i.e., renew China lending policy, establish specific lending policy in Australia).
- Provide Quarterly Risk Dashboard or other Risk Ad-hoc reporting with credit risk team.
- Tackle potential internal & external recommendations in credit risk.
- Assist in improving risk data quality & consistency.
- Assist credit analysts with credit analysis in FIs, Corps or Projects.
Operational Risk & Risk Governance:
- Incident Investigation - From time to time participate / execute certain incident investigations.
- NPNA (New Product & New Activity) - Risk coordination and draft Risk opinion in APAC.
- Involved in Risk Conduct Committee.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance (business related), Computer Science, Statistics or Math is preferred.
- Good understanding, relevant experience and passion in the Banking field is highly appreciated.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good programming skills is a plus.
Closed 21 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm