What You Will Do
Support the APAC Risk division:
- Coordination of transversal matters (new products and new activities approval).
- Work on strategic projects such as new regional lending policies.
- Help to strengthen local team's governance (audit follow-ups, management KPIs, reports).
- Assist in the roll-out of a tool to record credit risk committees' decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s in Business or Finance (or related areas).
- A certification (ongoing) such as FRM and CFA is a plus.
- Interest in Global Markets activities.
- Interest / appetence for Audit & Risk Management.
- English fluency.
- Analytical and synthetic.
- Eager to learn and ability to cover a wide range of activities and processes.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm