Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Price client requests.
- Remark volatilities, dividends and repos.
- Run ad-hoc risk reports to better understand our positions.
- Develop macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Collect publicly available market information (listed market, warrants) and generate reports to help trader decision making.
- Create and run reports to analyze sales / client activity.
- Assist in the automation of standard products: market data, pricing, documentation, booking.
- Assist in desk P&L analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Engineer or related disciplines.
- Previous relevant experience with a strong banking background.
- Good knowledge in equity structured and derivatives products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly motivated.
- Possess excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Is able to work under high pressure environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm