A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific
What You Will Do
- Updating issuer funding levels on a regular basis and maintain excel spreadsheets which generate pricing runs for distribution to sales teams globally.
- Work in liaison with sales to push CD business (getting funding levels from issuers, sending runs, daily conversation with investors to collect and organize feedback)
- Support to manage the whole process of an EMTN transaction (internal programme and third party issuers)
- Support in pre and post trade execution including drafting term sheets, liaising with compliance/legal/credit/middle and back offices
- Perform ad hoc tasks and administrative works for the Syndicate/MTN team
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diligent with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner and confident – exposure to different issuers across regions as well as different structures and currencies
- Ability to work under pressure – prioritization and time management skills are essential
- Efficient and well organized
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Confident and reliable
- Knowledge of swap pricing
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm