The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
The intern will be of critical sales support to enable sales team to close and renew contracts across Asia Pacific markets.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Maintain sales records and customer details.
- Research prospective partners and industry news impacting partners.
- Updating presentation decks with case studies and updates.
- Evaluate digital opportunities to add to NBCU’s capabilities.
- Actively participate in all internship related events.
- Special projects as needed.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm