The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
Global Distribution - Sales.
What You Will Do
The Client Management team in Singapore manages regional APAC clients and works closely with the global teams from London and Los Angeles to strategically maximize the Transactional Video On-Demand (TVOD) business. This includes distribution of theatrical and television titles via Pay Per View, Electronic Sell-Through & Video On-Demand platforms
We work closely with:
- Multi-territory platforms - such as Apple, Google, Sony, Amazon etc.
- In-territory (APAC) partners - such as Astro Malaysia, Korea Telecom, Kakao, Rakuten etc.
The Intern will provide support to the APAC team to further grow the new media transactional business in the region.
- Provide support for APAC Client Management team to further grow new media transactional business in the region.
- Pitch promotional activities to partners to generate incremental revenue.
- Strategize for optional promotional pricing with partners.
- Implement promotional price points using third party systems.
- Ensure the successful launch of digital boxsets.
- Regulate new media partners’ platforms to ensure titles are on store with accurate information.
- Analyze market trends such as pricing and release of new titles.
- Work with peers across departments on assigned company-wide projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm