The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
The role will be supporting the production of commercial event deals & assist in research of event proposals.
- Assist in the production of various CNBC editorial and commercial events; supporting the International Events Team to develop, plan and execute strategic event programs that are targeted at senior executives and policy makers from across industries and governments.
- Communicating with vendors and partners in a timely and efficient manner in relation to Event logistic
- Assist in audience booking process, including curating invitation list, identifying potential audience members and acquiring attendees to our market leading global events
- Source contact information through a variety of channels, including but not limited to desktop research, direct external outreach, relationships with internal and external partners, and acquired databases
- Source external organizations to partner with to attract their member to our regional or global events
- Communicate event details to registered attendees and build relationships in ahead of the event to ensure their attendance
- Deliver departmental analysis/reporting, including help putting together presentations and post-event analysis for internal reporting purposes which in turn will influence future decisions.
- Provide global insights through market research and curating of potential audience list for event proposals
- Updating various industry event lists, documents and charts
- Any other tasks related to the organization and management of the Events as requested by Catalyst International from time to time
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2021 - Jan 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm