The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
The intern will be supporting the D&I Team on campaign performance reporting and assisting sales requests.
- Preparing post campaign performance reports for advertising clients across TV, digital and social platforms.
- Providing pre-sell TV reach and frequency campaign delivery estimates based on client media plans.
- Assisting with daily ad sales requests using syndicated research to provide pre-sale data -- analyze audience profile and viewership data and present them into meaningful charts & slides.
- Conducting ad hoc desk research to support sales pitch (E.g. Consumer insights in luxury travel sector, emerging B2B tech trends).
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm