The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
In this position, the intern is able to report, write, and craft multimedia for stories that derive both from an editor’s guidance and from their own interests.
- Able to report, write and craft stories on a multimedia platform (from stories to charts, pictures and videos) with the guidance on an editor.
- Take on team assisting tasks including ingesting articles from partner organizations into the content management system.
- Preparing news stories, features and slideshows for online publication.
- Fact finding for editorial staff and helping with clipping videos for CNBC.com.
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm