The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
International Networks - APAC.
What You Will Do
The intern will assist to manage and monitor social accounts across DreamWorks, E! ANZ & Asia and Bravo NZ.
- Schedule and post content across all social accounts.
- Social media content creation and copywriting for localized posts.
- Set up paid promotion campaigns, track and optimize performance.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly social reporting.
- Community engagement by responding to followers’ comments and direct messages.
- Sourcing and uploading video content on Twitter to maintain revenue sharing partnership.
- Execution of ad sales social media commitments.
- Assisting in campaign implementation and reporting, including coordinating assets, operations and post-reporting i.e. Contests/Brand in partnership with Advertisers and Affiliates.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm