The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the HR Manager, the intern will be exposed to and gain an understanding of everything in the colorful world of HR that ranges from HR Operations, fun Employee Engagement Projects, Rewards, Benefits and Payroll.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
If you are passionate about people and would like to follow a career in Human Resources, your time in NBCUniversal will involve but not limited to:
Wellness Programmes & Communications:
- Plan & deliver meaningful activities to promote overall employee wellbeing.
- Review and improve existing communication channels & mode.
- Design & broadcast EDMs/artwork for internal Company/HR announcements.
- Conceptualize & produce Monthly DigiTV Loop content, championing dynamic employee involvement.
- Own & coordinate Staff Welfare matters, i.e., LSA, Marriage, New Born, Hospitalization & Bereavement.
- Run HR-driven company events & projects such as Digifest, Healthy Week/Month, DEI, CSR efforts etc.
- Overseeing end-to-end Onboarding, Offboarding and relevant HR documentation for new joiners & leavers, including but not limited to communications, activation of Sterling Backcheck & pre-employment medical check etc.
- Maintain & upkeep eFiles & pFiles.
- Own & update corporate DLs timely.
- Generate Employee Letters as needed/requested, i.e., Letter of Employment, Visa Applications, PR Applications etc.
Invoice & Billing Matters:
- Vendor & PO creation.
- Invoice processing.
- Validating & processing 3rd party contractors’ invoices.
- Collaborate closely with HRM/HRD on HR Analytics efforts for data collection and analysis; for example - Research, gather and translate HR industry data/trends and insights for application to the business.
- Own and manage the monthly HR Events Calendar and initiate meetings to brainstorm and plan for upcoming events & projects.
- Extend support to wider HR team, when required & directed by HRM/HRD.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm