The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
This intern will cover trade, consumer marketing and PR for the Family & News portfolio of channels - Sky News, MSNBC, Universal +, in addition to new SVOD initiatives.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
Fulfilling contractual affiliate obligations - Channels: CNBC, DreamWorks, MSNBC, Sky News, Universal+ - Number of key affiliates: 43+:
- Update imagery and key art for CNBC VOD platforms.
- Servicing key affiliates across APAC, plus support for Juliana in China.
- Send out CNBC daily guest highlights.
- Creating weekly CNBC EPGs and programme memos from scratch (3 formats) to send to various affiliates (incredibly manual and time consuming.
- Creating monthly EPGs and programming highlights for all channels to send to affiliates (as above).
- Liaising with CNBC editorial and promos team to provide affiliates with cross promotion content.
- CNBC - Versioning of cross promo content into different languages (Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, BI, BM).
- DreamWorks - Coordinate the versioning of 27 monthly affiliate promos in 6 languages (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, BM, BI, Korean).
- Fulfilling ad-hoc affiliate requests.
Supporting key affiliate renewals and new business - Channels: CNBC, DreamWorks, MSNBC, Sky News, Universal+:
In 2021, there are two key CNBC renewals in Singapore worth US$2M and three key DreamWorks renewals in Indonesia, Singapore, and Hong Kong worth US$1.3M. We will also be launching DreamWorks and Sky News on Universal+ with Jio in India, and DreamWorks on Now TV in Hong Kong, True Visions in Thailand, and potentially a few more deals in the pipeline.
- Monthly regional Inside CNBC eDMs sent out to all key affiliates.
- Monthly local market Inside CNBC eDMs sent out to affiliates in key markets.
- Assist with rollout of CNBC Singapore and DreamWorks APAC marketing plan.
- Assist with new affiliate and Universal+ launch marketing and affiliate onboarding for new business.
- Assist with trade marketing plan roll out.
Supporting consumer marketing campaigns across APAC - Channels - DreamWorks, MSNBC, Sky News, Universal+ - Drive ratings for programming:
- Assist with all media and publicity enquired with imagery & assets across APAC.
- Assist with media monitoring and PR reports.
- Assist with events and trade functions.
- Manage merchandise inventory and oversee shipping logistics.
- Training in SAP/SNAP to assist with PO creation.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm