The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
International Networks - APAC.
What You Will Do
The intern will assist the Program & Events Manager in maintaining the Employee Resource Group Instagram page and Maintaining the events calendar as well as executing events.
Employee Resource Group:
- Create, Develop and Maintain the Employee Resource Instagram page.
- Work with and coordinate events run by Ministry of Fun, the committee that puts together companywide events such as Dinner & Dance, Trivia Night and Family Day.
- CSR team coordination - Working alongside manager, to manage the 5 individual CSR groups so every team is aligned.
- Supporting manager in NBCU Cares Day coordination (only April/May) as part of CSR initiative.
- Supporting in email creative.
- Working with the respective ERG groups to send out events comms in a timely manner.
- Monthly/ quarterly updates on ‘what’s happening.
Employee Movie Screenings. Managing the Quarterly Employee Movie Screenings by:
- Liaising with UPI on Cinema availability/quote.
- Sending out Save the date/ RSVP/ Ticket collections EDMs respectively to employees in a timely manner.
- Setting up google document for signups.
- Collection of physical tickets from SHAW.
- Distribution of the tickets.
Manage and maintaining of MD's social profiles (Instagram/Linkedin) which also includes:
- Doing up a calendar of social post.
- Suggesting relevant articles.
- Working alongside manager to support in the quarterly #CatchupwithChristine townhall.
- In the event that manager is not available, provide assistant support to MD.
- Other administrative matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm