The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
What You Will Do
- This position will work closely with software engineers and analysts within the greater business intelligence organization to assist in processes and documentation to support the greater organizations leads. Individuals of this role should have an interest in ‘big data’ and web analytics as it relates to a large media organization.
- Analysis of data generated by our primary data sources.
- Exploring data sets using SQL.
- Applying Python or R against our large data sets.
- Documenting processes and procedures or the BI team.
- This position needs a technical writer who can create documents and diagrams for our multi-platform, distributed environments.
- Organize, standardize and write supporting documents for infrastructure & services.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Ability to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Assist with building a foundation for technical document library.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Desired Backgrounds Include - Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, English,
- Digital/New Media Studies. Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Previous internship experience or on-campus involvement.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
- Need to be able to work on-site in Seattle, WA.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-intensity environment, often under tight deadline pressures.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
Seattle (United States...
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm