Nielsen CI shopper is a dedicated team to help client improve their performance by study their shoppers. Since Nielsen is pioneer of CPG and retailer industry globally, we can leverage our rich understanding on CPG market and our great partnership with retailers to make shopper study really deep and useful for the client's strategy and execution plan.
Beside CPG and retailer, shopper team could also help clients as long as they have product sell in chain stores like clothing and shoes, mobile phone, durables and banks. Beside offline, online shopper is also a new territory we are exploring.
As a Analyst with CI Retail &Shopper team, you will be accountable for the competitive proposal delivery, smooth and efficient project execution as well as insightful zeport analysis. You will also be responsible for maintaining a professional client service on day-to-day basis and achieving a high satisfaction level.
- Work with different account teams to provide retail research expertise for business development, proposal design, project management and report analysis.
- Act as the project owner and is directly accountable for questionnaire design, project execution, and report analysis that are timely and precise according to client business needs as well as the company‘s quality standards.
- Analyze retail study results and delivery actionable insight under senior supervision
- Being the key contact for clients and maintaining a professional and satisfactory client relationship.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations; ensure proper methodologies recommended and competitive timeline and costing estimation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-1 years experiences in consumer research, prior retail research involvement will be an advantage
- Familiar with market research project management and has experience in handling a tight timeline and complicated methodologies independently
- Quick learning
- Good data and market sense, strong logical mindset
- Good communication skill
- Responsible person with ‘can-do’ attitudes
- Good team spirit
- Proficiency in oral and written English is desired
- Sufficient knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
Bejing (China), Guangzhou...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm