Every day Nielsen helps thousands of companies around the world make faster, smarter, better business decisions by providing insights into the market dynamics and retail environment. We believe that the best data is meaningful and actionable for our clients – that is why our associates are trained to deliver insights that are simple to understand, recommendations that are practical to implement and address real client business issues.
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
- Timely and precise service delivery of projects to internal and external clients.
- Involvement in research design, fieldwork briefing, quantitative and/or qualitative analyses and deliverables.
- Integrate multiple data sources using proprietary tools and software to answer business issues.
- Assist business development activities such as proposal preparation and presentations on research offerings and services.
- Provide research, administrative and operational support.
- Give feedback and suggestions on ways to improve data gathering, day-to-day operations, client servicing and Nielsen programs.
- Actively participate in functional and professional development classroom and on-the-job trainings.
- Host learning sessions and cross-team shadowing exercises.
- Work on real-life business cases that drive outcomes.
- Undergo coaching and mentoring sessions with seasoned professionals, industry and practice experts.
What you will do
- Aid in the qualitative study design approach and the crafting of proposals.
- Develop and/or enhance research instruments such as the recruitment screener and discussion guide.
- Help facilitate running of in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Assist in the following areas of projects management: management of field partners, project costing, preparation of contracts and timeline planning.
- Perform note taking, report writing and content analysis.
- Engage and liaise with both internal and external clients throughout research process.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm