Every day Nielsen helps thousands of companies around the world make faster, smarter, better business decisions by providing insights into the market dynamics and retail environment. We believe that the best data is meaningful and actionable for our clients – that is why our associates are trained to deliver insights that are simple to understand, recommendations that are practical to implement and address real client business issues.
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
- Timely and precise service delivery of projects to internal and external clients.
- Involvement in research design, fieldwork briefing, quantitative and/or qualitative analyses and deliverables.
- Integrate multiple data sources using proprietary tools and software to answer business issues.
- Assist business development activities such as proposal preparation and presentations on research offerings and services.
- Provide research, administrative and operational support.
- Give feedback and suggestions on ways to improve data gathering, day-to-day operations, client servicing and Nielsen programs.
- Actively participate in functional and professional development classroom and on-the-job trainings.
- Host learning sessions and cross-team shadowing exercises.
- Work on real-life business cases that drive outcomes.
- Undergo coaching and mentoring sessions with seasoned professionals, industry and practice experts.
What you will do
- Exposure to our product strategy and evolution road maps.
- Be a part of exciting product development and innovation project that leverage techniques like Agile, Six Sigma and Lean.
- Cross functional projects with stakeholders across Client Service, Communications and Data
- Science business units.
- Work across international geographies, including developing, emerging and developed markets and regions using technology enabled collaboration tools.
- Lead product communication projects, consolidating and crafting product support and sales material for internal and external use with multi-national clients.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm