At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Partnerships Key Account Management Team manages Ninja Van’s largest and most strategic regional client accounts. This small dynamic team works cross-functionally with Ninja Van tech, operational and commercial teams across the South East Asia region to service these client relationships, with the aim of driving growth at a regional level. The team is impact focused, concentrating on planning and execution of strategic projects, as well as forming win-win collaborations with our clients.
The Regional Partnerships Key Account Management Team is looking for an intern to provide additional support to the Regional Partnerships team in key client account management responsibilities, with the intention that the intern may be considered for a full-time position within the team.
Objectives of this role include learning about Ninja Van’s commercial activities as well as operational and product capabilities, actively supporting Regional Partnerships’ day-to-day business by working closely with other Regional departments and Country teams as well as gaining a fundamental understanding of the Logistics and Ecommerce space in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Do
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to help holistically manage Ninja Vans key accounts.
- Analyse datasets to identify areas for improvement in client strategy, including visualizing and presenting the results.
- Help to generate both internal and external client presentations and process documentation.
- Support the implementation of new projects, systems or business initiatives.
- Assist with commercial negotiations with our clients, including reviewing of contracts and rate card analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a penultimate year student who is available to work for 12 weeks between June and August 2021 (you must graduate by 2022) or have graduated for not more than 1 year.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in executing complex projects that require coordination with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience with data dashboard tools and SQL is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Highly adaptable, self-driven and motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm