Nomura’s Finance division plays a critical role in driving the strategies and direction of the firm by providing business advice to navigate risks and ensuring control of the firm’s books and records.
The division is comprised of a number of functions including Global Middle Office, Financial Control, Tax, Treasury, Management Information & Cost Management, Project Management and Transformation.
What You Will Do
Being part of our 2-year Graduate program, you will work in the Finance division to gain in-depth knowledge of finance whilst being exposed to a wide breath of finance disciplines through rotations.
Upon completion of the Program, you will work in the team that matches your skills and aspiration with our business needs.
During the Graduate Program, you will:
- Gain hands on experience and involvement in projects through the rotation opportunities across different functions.
- Be provided with sponsorship in obtaining the relevant professional qualification (i.e. CIMA, AICPA).
- Have access to the tailored training allowing you with a strong foundation in the core Finance & project management skills required for your role.
- Learn how to use the key digital tools (Power BI, Alteryx & Python) in your daily work.
Required Skills and Abilities
At Nomura, our goal is to attract and develop exceptionally talented people who share our passion for individual excellence and our commitment to teamwork.
We are looking for individuals with outstanding academic and extra-curricular achievement, who will be able to withstand the rigors of a rapidly changing, demanding but ultimately rewarding environment.
Students from all advanced degree or path of study are welcome. We look for team players who are innovative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a keen interest in business and finance. Other common traits amongst our team are intelligence, curiosity, diligence, integrity and the willingness and capability to thrive under a challenging environment.
We welcome diversity in our teams and would encourage students from all background and disciplines who are in your final year of study (and be available to commence in July 2023) to apply.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm