- Develop urban design and planning concepts and translate them into clear and compelling graphic images.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems that effectively address the social, legal and economic implications of the physical form.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard urban design techniques, procedures and criteria; use judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications on projects.
- Candidates with more experience are also accountable to key role in projects as a leader or critical designer, ensuring key deadlines are met and that the project stays on schedule.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Landscape, Urban Design or related majors; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
- Years of post-graduate experience as an Urban Designer.
- Excellent design, visualization and graphic skills; Expertise in Adobe Design CS, AutoCAD, Sketchup And/ Or Rhino.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficient in writing and speaking of both Chinese and English; German is highly preferred.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm