- Analyze project background and summarize project understanding.
- Propose design, and develop it under the supervision of Experienced Designers.
- Assist Project Manager with project schedule and budget plan; ensure the project is implemented as approved and scheduled; be accountable for design quality and progress; coordinate with the other team members to complete the design tasks.
- Produce drawings, presentation materials, design reports, and other relevant documents which are required as day-to-day design process and deliverables as per contracts of the assigned projects.
- Responsible for proofreading and revision of design materials.
- Candidates with more experience are also accountable for client management, team management, project management and complex technical problems solving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in architecture or related majors.
- Experience in conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction design for the projects like mix-used, residential, commercial offices, retail, hospitality and public buildings; proven experience of medium to large scale projects is highly preferred.
- Proficient in design software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Sketchup, PKPM, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. and management software such as Microsoft Office and Project, Bluebeam, Acrobat, etc.
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit with internal teams and external clients.
- Well organized and highly responsible.
- Proficient in writing and speaking of both Chinese and English.
- German is highly preferred.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Shanghai (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm