Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Manage monthly campaign calendars across products (credit/debit cards) and key usage verticals (retail, dining and travel), ecosystems and deposits campaigns.
- Execute/implement the campaigns - above-the-line (e.g. print), below-the-line (e.g. banners), eDMs, social and digital channels.
- Monitor and track results of campaigns/initiatives leveraging data/insights.
- Liaise with agencies (creative/media) and internal stakeholders (e.g. product managers) on approval of campaigns before rollout.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any relevant fields.
- Having a background in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm