Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- To support wealth management marketing initiatives (across various wealth and banca products, affluent segment as requirement).
- Agency briefing and management of timelines.
- Clearance of all marketing collaterals.
- Campaign setup and monitoring.
- Tagging, tracking and reporting across channels.
- Competitive analysis for the wealth space.
- Administrative - processing of invoices and fulfillment of promotions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Finance and/ or Business Administration.
- Project Management and basic digital marketing skills will be an added advantaged.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm