Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Assist the Relationship Managers with Credit Papers (Financial Analysis) and account management.
- Generate Industry Analysis and Data Review/Validation.
- To assist on the follow-up of all covenants and ensure they are fully complied to at all times.
- To work closely with Operations team and to resolve customer’s issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Undergraduate in any relevant fields.
- Analytical, Meticulous.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm