Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Develop/ maintain financial models and python processes.
- Validating trading strategies.
- Data mining and analysis on market and economic data.
- Contributing to internal research and analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student with relevant experiences.
- Strong programming skills with knowledge of using VBA and Python.
- Knowledge and application of statistics, mathematics in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Able to commit full-time for the internship period.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm