Reporting to the Aquarium Supervisor, the incumbent will assist in the preparation, daily operations, husbandry work, maintenance and improvement of the Aquarium exhibits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matriculated or above in Marine Biology, Zoology, fish science or related disciplines.
- With at least 1 years' experience in fish husbandry, aquaculture and/or scuba diving.
- Mature and enthusiastic with a passion for fish keeping.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is preferable.
- Qualified Diving Master / Diving Instructor is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS office is an added advantage.
- Willing to work on shifts, during weekends and public holidays.
Closed 9 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm