This position is responsible for new product introduction, test requirement and plan definition , test spec definition, test program and hardware validation, communication and coordination with overseas teams, final test yield improvement, test time reduction at production stage, and quality improvement.
- Coordinate the new product introduction activities acroos multi-function team.Manage new product qualification to meet product transition schedule and closely follow the qualification status.
- Test Plan generate, validate,and implement for new products.
- New test software and hardware validation, debug and final release to manufacture.
- New product coorelation, electrical failure analysis and product specification definition alignment between Q and ENG team.
- Final test yield improvement with continuous activities to meet target and test time reduction for production capacity improvement.
- OQC quality improvement with DPPM reduction by technical solution.
- Support daily production abnormal issue solve, such as low yield, hold lot disposition etc.
- Technical training of products and test methodology to key manufacture, quality and equipment maintenance staff
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree with Electronics Engineering,Optical engineering or Telecommunication Engineering related majors.
- Excellent analysis and problem solve skills.
- Good oral and written English.
- Familiar with CMOS image sensor products is preferred.
- Familiar with CCC process is preferred.
- Familiar with final test is preferred.
- C++ or other programming language skill is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm