Here at ON Semiconductor we take great pride in our internship program and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school schedule.
This opportunity will ask a student to perform the following job duties:
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices.
The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to field application engineer on integrating power management IC into application board for marketing promotion.
- Feasibility study to improve AC-DC power supply efficiency in various switching mode power supply topologies.
- Provide measurement/characterization/comparison of power supply efficiency for different SR MOSFETs, Diodes, Inductor and Transformer.
- Provide support to develop a solution for high density power supply for IoT project.
- Replicate demo board, prepare component preparation, test report and related documentation.
- Capture schematic information and layout the application / Demo / test boards under application engineer supervision
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 2 / penultimate year EE student with an interest in system design and Power Management IC applications.
- Knowledge of power conversion topologies (buck, boost, buck/boost converters).
- Knowledge of PCB and schematic design software (PowerPCB and ORCAD / Cadence).
- Knowledge of PSPICE or ISPICE simulation software.
- Experience in power electronics equipment operation (Electronic Load,DC Souring,Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm