Starting from a small customer-focused organization, Optimum has grown to a respectable mid-sized company in a short period of time. We take pride in successful execution of projects and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. Our long standing customers are a testimony to the value we provide as an organization to our customers’ business and technology initiatives. We are managed by a core team of professionals with tremendous experience working in a variety of consulting and business environment. We have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve our clients.
The role in Shanghai is specifically focused on providing investor clients with access to company management and Investor Relations function in corporates in China and Hong Kong, both public and private, policy makers, think tanks, industry experts through forms of summit, conference, corporate day, investor field trips, group thematic trip, Non-Deal RoadShow, conference calls.
- Build and maintain corporate contacts in China/HK and develop relationships at the senior management as well as investor relations level
- Corporate universe defined as publicly listed companies, private companies, government regulators, think tanks, third party experts in certain domain areas important for investor research
- Originate and execute corporate access events (summit, conference, corporate day, investor field trips, group thematic trip, Non-Deal RoadShow, conference call) for global investors, including pre-event design, production, on site execution, escort and logistics.
- Collect investor feedback and monetization (directly or through sales) post event.
- Maintain company information library with record of latest corporate presentation, annual report and corporate profile
- Update and maintain the ICM/EM online calendar and other corporate access database
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or Undergraduate students
- Economics, finance, computer science, electrical engineering, English language background preferred but not a must
- Motivated, fast-learner, extremely hard working, responsible
- Team player and client-service oriented
- Fluent in English and Mandarin - excellent spoken and written English
- A keen sense of self initiative and project ownership
- Understanding of the marketing process / investor relations
- Good computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Outgoing and a confident communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- 5 days per week if Summer or Winter Vacation, 3 days per week at least during school terms
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm