Starting from a small customer-focused organization, Optimum has grown to a respectable mid-sized company in a short period of time. We take pride in successful execution of projects and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. Our long standing customers are a testimony to the value we provide as an organization to our customers’ business and technology initiatives.
We are managed by a core team of professionals with tremendous experience working in a variety of consulting and business environment. We have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve our clients.
The role in Shanghai is specifically focused on providing investor clients with access to company management and Investor Relations function in corporates in China and Hong Kong, both public and private, policy makers, think tanks, industry experts through forms of summit, conference, corporate day, investor field trips, group thematic trip, Non-Deal RoadShow, conference calls.
- Understand the requirements from Product owner or operation teams
- Implement the front end features against the requirements
- Design and implement UI layouts
- Change the configurations in DB for front end settings
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma degree or higher
- Students concentrated in computer science, software engineering, web design or equivalent
- Experience in html, css(modern flex layout, bootstrap), scss
- Experience in DB data manipulation (SQL to insert, update, delete data)
- Passion for web UI design
- Excellent communication skill in English language and strong interpersonal skills
- Nice-to-have Skills:
- Experience in Angular2
- Experience in MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience in Cloud Service and Operation
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm