Our Global Graduate Program
Orica Corporate Video
At Orica, our Graduate Program is a strategic priority for building leaders from within the organisation. We are serious about your development and invest in a three year rotational program to give you the hands on experience you want with the responsibility you’ve earned.
As a truly global company Orica is progressive and forward thinking with a focus on global expansion and continued market leadership. The Global Graduate Program is strategically aligned to this strategy, creating endless opportunities for your growth and development.
- Diverse rotations across different parts of the business
- Face-to-face graduate development workshops each year
- Structured networking opportunities with Orica’s senior leadership teams
- An assigned Mentor for career guidance, support and advice
- A nominated graduate Buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- Involvement in local community projects and the option to be involved in our Graduate Sustainability Committee
- A graduate peer community – one that lasts a lifetime
We are hiring graduate in Singapore to join Orica's global supply function in August 2015.
In this role you will experience rotations in:
- Supply Planning
- Supply Chain
How to apply:
Visit our website and go through our online application – Orica.com/grads
When to apply:
- Applications open Monday 2 February 2015
- Applications close Sunday 12 April 2015