What You Will Do
- Develop customized Power BI report (including but not limited to shipment and inventory tracking).
- Report automation and setup of Microsoft Access/Database.
- Predictive modelling and forecasting/simulation for Inventory Management and Warehousing Usage.
- Support administration and projects items as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards a BSc and BEng degree in quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Data/Computer Science, Statistics).
- Passionate about transforming how the business operates through technology.
- Strong analytical skills, able to manage, challenge and analyze multiple sets of data.
- Able to collaborate effectively and work comfortably across teams, communicate ideas clearly and succinctly.
- The position requires someone with attention to detail and the ability to follow specific procedures.
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional environment.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm