Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Why Patients Need You:
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve:
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in supporting efforts to bring products from research to manufacturing. You will leverage your technical capabilities to understand the inherent problems of transfer of technology from the research stage to manufacturing, in cooperation with pilot-plant and production departments. You will conduct tests and measurements throughout the stages of production and troubleshoot production process problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Work in a structured environment under supervision.
- Prepare and review of scale up protocols and reports, technology transfer protocols and reports, batch manufacturing records, batch packaging records and bill of materials etc.
- Establish small-scale production processes and use scaled-down lab processes to enable process troubleshooting.
- Share knowledge through existing knowledge sharing processes or systems.
- Follow effective safety systems that are implemented in the premises.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Process Engineering or operational excellence experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device setting.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience and working knowledge of Process Monitoring systems.
- Strong communication skills must be self-motivated and work with minimum direction.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Prior experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 6:00 pm